The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Joran Van Der Sloot


There's probably no doubt in anyone's mind that Joran Van Der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway in Aruba 5 years ago.  He so much as confessed it -- several times.  That investigation was screwed from the beginning, and having your Father in a high ranking position didn't hurt him much either.

Fast forwarding to the present -- Van Der Sloot was also in the process of extorting money from the Holloway family in exchange for details on where to find her body.
Meanwhile, the FBI, [freakin' bunch of idiots] sets up a sting operation to capture Van Der Sloot for another crime.  They dole out $15,000.  to Van Der Sloot who promptly goes to Peru.  While in Peru, he kills another woman because she discovered who he was.
The Peruvian police have managed to get a confession for this murder -- something no other agency could do.
They look good.  The FBI- not so good.

I can't help wondering if the Peruvian police obtained this confession in a manner that would make our legal system shutter.  But you know, I'm not losing any sleep over it and I'm sure the Holloway family isn't either.
Sometimes, there is justice.



No comments: