The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Zombies vs. Westboro

Thought the Zombie apocalypse was imminent? Don't fret. They've taken a little break to polish up their image and help in the fight against tyranny and oppression. Yes, the Zombies are indeed pro military and despise those hateful scum at the Westboro Baptist Church.

Yes, those ignorant bastards have once again tried their hardest to tell the world that soldiers are being killed because of homosexuality. Other than the old "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy, I can't see the connection. They are hate mongers in the truest sense of the word and have poisoned their own children with their twisted views of God and religion.


Since the Supreme Court upheld Westboro's 1st Amendment right to protest at funerals of fallen service members, many people do what they can to peacefully 'block' their verbal harassment and insults. The Patriot Guard Riders, some 300,000 strong nationwide, have made it their mission to protect the family from these vicious hate mongers.

Those brain eating ZOMBIES have learned something from all that mass consumption. They've learned that Westboro Baptist fits the profile of a terrorist organization and is right up there with the New Black Panthers.

No comments: