The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TSA - Those Same Assholes

Everyone who reads this blog already knows that I am not a real big fan of the TSA. In fact, I loathe them and everything they stand for. A non-regulated branch of our government who has too much power and like a bunch of bungling, bumbling keystone cops, just can't seem to protect anyone.  A bunch of power hungry idiots with badges who can't get a grasp on the meaning of the words, "diplomacy" and "The Constitution."

They keep coming up with these so-called safe and less intrusive methods of screening the flying public. Unfortunately, they conveniently left out the part about the health risks involved in their super-secret x-ray machine. Flying has become ridiculously expense and an inconvenience. The Supreme Court sided with the TSA, citing that the security of the flying public was detrimental to our nation and that it did not violate a person's Constitutional right to be free from an unlawful search and seizure.

I, however, will continue to exercise my 1st Amendment right to express my displeasure with them, both verbally and in writing.

Case in point -- here's a wee chuckle and the unpleasant things one encounters on an average trip to the airport.


4 comments:

Beat And Release said...

The badges mean nothing. They have no law enforcement training at all. The scary part is they want them to start doing highway checkpoints - with no LE training.

Older School said...

I shudder at the thought, Beat.

Anonymous said...

TSA are goons. The whole TSA needs to be disbanded. 60k Federal Employees working as TSA agents? Holy crap!

Not one of them is as qualified as actual mall cops are in terms of hours of training given. Yes, Mall Cops have better and more detailed 'how to' instructions then TSA workers get as it relates to overall security.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCTSzJDCzT8

That is a pretty funny parody. This one is on point to.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7AWw7t5zj0

You can Google on your own the scare of 'tsa sex offenders list'.

There have been actual sex offender who get jobs groping kids for a paycheck by signing onto the TSA! Yikes!

Older School said...

The TSA Gangstaz video is hilarious and scary at the same time.

We all know how the world has changed since 9/11 but this goes beyond any kind of a reasonable response. What's the choice? Grope or an x-ray? Pick your poison.

I agree, the whole system needs an over haul.