The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Nothing Really Matters;" A Musical Interlude

Oh, Canada! You Royal Mounties must be havin' yer some fun up there, eh?

Every now and then, there's some stupid and moronic stuff that happens on the job that possesses an entertainment factor almost off the charts. I really think that this is one of those moments. I know it's a little lengthy but this talented rising star has put his own spin on the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

Sit back, get ya a cold one, and enjoy the backseat dash cam movie of the week.

Cheers!

http://deadspin.com/5897507/arrested-drunk-man-sings-bohemian-rhapsody-in-its-entirety-in-back-of-police-car

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant stand officers that listen to rap,because they feel this makes them more street smart.

Older School said...

There's a limited amount of rap music that I can stand, but good old fashioned rock 'n roll always manages to motivate me. It sometimes even manages to piss off the customers!

Anonymous said...

Freddie Mercury would be proud. Except he is dead.

WAYNE'S WORLD!!

merkur blades said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new article.