The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

White Trash Day

Lexington County, SC

This lovely couple were being detained in different police cars for stealing items from a parked car outside a convenience store.

Thomas Burke, 46, got a bit rowdy in the back of the squad car and started kicking the window. He breaks the window and while several cops are dealing with his dumb ass antics, his lovely companion, Regina Watts, 48, started her own path of destruction.


Ms. Watts slipped her handcuffs and put them down her pants. She then went on the rampage, tearing apart equipment in the police car. She pulled wires, bent the radio and antennas and then....
she had an epiphany in her drunken, Valium induced state. She urinated and defecated on the floorboard of the police car. How lady like.

There are some things that leave a cop speechless and this is one of them. All kinds of thoughts go through your mind;
You wonder how you're going to explain this to the Sarge. You've got a prisoner who slipped her cuffs and had the potential to escape, there's 2 police cars virtually disabled and one  prisoner no one will want to touch. You won't live this one down for weeks. And then, how do you move or even clean the car without yaking up your lunch?

Combative prisoners, even damaging the window....all been done before. The slipping of the handcuffs.  Been done. The defecating AND urinating in the patrol car -- pretty rare. When that happens, it's usually in their own pants. No one will ever want to drive that car again.

Life as a cop.....the fun never stops.

http://www.thestate.com/2012/01/27/2131058/pelion-couple-damages-police-cars.html

5 comments:

anon said...

Makes my stomach churn just to read about it. Can't you make her clean that up herself? Disgusting.

Older School said...

Not likely, powdergirl.

Mad Jack said...

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't suppose it's likely. You know, I cannot imagine the mind set of someone who would do something like that.

anon said...

Mind set? I think what she left on the floor of the car is entirely representative of her mind set. "Shit for Brains" would pretty much cover it : / Ugh.

mcragwe said...

I would have made her clean it up...or wipe the car up with her....