The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Medic's Marijuana

Berkeley Co., SC

The SC State Highway Patrol is still investigating a fatal traffic accident last week that was -no surprise- caused by a drunk driver.

The drunken driver, a woman by the name of Shana Robinson, crossed the double solid line, striking another woman driver head on. This innocent woman was killed by Robinson's reckless actions and Robinson's passenger was also injured in the accident.

Ms. Robinson was herself being treated at the scene by an unidentified female paramedic . It is alleged that the paramedic discovered a bag of marijuana on Robinson and then attempted to conceal the find.



No charges have been filed as of yet and the trooper recovered the evidence.
The paramedic has not been identified and was out on an already scheduled vacation.

WTF!?  Why publish a story if you can't substantiate the facts?  Oh I forget....the liberal media's sorry ass excuse for news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

to be fair... the entire article probably came from a press release and the reporter did not do research beyond that.

however, i cannot substantiate that, it is pure speculation on my part... : )

Older School said...

Typical half assed reporting.

Mad Jack said...

The names are changed to protect the allegedly innocent. Or something.

I suppose the media needed a filler and today this was it. I don't know - maybe the entire business was a misunderstanding between the EMS and the police.

Older School said...

"Fresh Content?"