The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Women Drivers

Walterboro, SC

Women drivers. We all know the deal. Statistically, Asian women are the worst.
It's not ever a good idea to criticize, nag, or condemn a woman's driving. It only leads to aggravation and arguments. I know, sometimes you take your life in your hands, but most times you can diplomatically get around that or you just keep your mouth shut and wear a blindfold.

Women like to multi-task when they're driving. I can't understand why they feel the need to put on their make up when they're in the middle of rush hour traffic. Isn't that something you want to do before you leave the house? After all, the fashionable woman just cannot be seen in public without her face on.


I have been on the receiving end of many an inattentive woman driver who operates their vehicle in a less than safe manner. (That's putting it nicely) At the risk of being involved in any road rage incident, I try very hard NOT to be confrontational. Then, there are other times that I wish I had a blue light and ticket book handy.

If some dingbat broad cuts you off, or does some other moronic maneuver that makes you wish you could bitch slap her, DO NOT under any circumstances, follow her to her destination and tell her what for. You may regret that encounter.

As in this case, Sharon Brabham did not like what the man had to say to her, so she pulled out her .380 cal handgun and took a shot at him. Fortunately for him, she was a pretty bad shot. Her shot missed him but it hit another man's car. She was subsequently arrested for Attempted Murder, Possession of a Firearm during the commission of a violent crime, Discharging a Firearm in city limits and Damage to Property.
Obviously, the woman was, and may still be, a menace to society. Sounds to me like she was literally looking for trouble so she could have some target practice.

So folks, no matter how much you want to express your displeasure with a total stranger's driving habits, especially that of a woman, think twice.
It ain't worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omfg that is cray-cray. i wish i could see how that played out LMAO.

Mad Jack said...

I had a guy blow right through a red light the other night and, had I not been alert, he'd have t-boned me. He didn't even so much as pause. I had the chance to confront him and passed it up - no good can come of a confrontation, he won't change his driving habits and one of the drivers is likely to do something that will end with a jail term.

Plus, maybe more importantly, don't let 'em rent space in your head.