The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Funny Money

North Charleston, SC

In the category of  "This is way too stupid to be real life....."

This lovely lady of leisure,

Lashawn Monique Backman

what with her PhD in rocket science and all, thought that she would be $950.00 richer for her efforts.

After all, counterfeit money deposited in the same place and all with the same serial numbers, won't be noticed at all, will it?
Of course not.
Needless to say, Ms. Backman is a former employee of the Circle K convenience store.

Forrest Gump would be so proud.  "Stupid is as stupid does."
And she sure does some stupid.

No comments: