The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Little Birdie

I have always been rather hesitant to keep up with today's technology. I finally gave in to pressure from relatives and friends to join Facebook.
I am, by nature, a very private person so my name and security settings on Facebook are locked up as tight as they can get.

It was only about 2 years ago that I started writing this blog. It was an anonymous release. It was a way of venting my frustrations at today's state of affairs and the things that law enforcement officers deal with on a daily basis. As I have a working relationship with a government entity, (they have their friggin' stamp on my paycheck) it is important that my political beliefs not be publicly announced. You can only imagine why.

I can't keep up with this blog as much as I'd like to, but I always try to get out one or 2 stories a week. As you can see, I am often inspired by some of the stupidest shit. I have a fan or two who regularly send me some odd stories or ideas. Then there are those moments where I am inspired to pound out a rant about what is or isn't wrong with the world.

On another note...

I don't know about you, but it seems like my wallet is always taking a hit with some kind of new electronic gadget. Last Christmas, I received the generous gift of an iPad. While it's first generation and doesn't have a camera, I have found it remarkably friendly and easy to use. In fact, my 75 year old mother is not only addicted to her Kindle, but she now keeps in touch with everyone via her own iPad and she really enjoys using all the other functions.

I think that Steve Jobs guy was a freaking genius.

Since the ipad was so easy for this old codger to operate, I decided that my new cell phone was going to be an iPhone. I waited until the 4g came out and scooped up a 3g on sale.
Hey, what do I know about g's?

So now, with a little cajoling, I finally relented and got my own little birdie. Yep, you can now follow me on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/popfactor

Feel free to join me on my daily little blurbs and bitches of 140 characters or less.

No comments: