The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Doughnut Tragedy

Chenango Co., NY

Yes, it's really true. Cops like doughnuts. We can smell them a mile away and that bright pink box with the double D just seems to hypnotize those in blue.
We consume mass quantities of coffee on this job and what goes better with coffee?  A doughnut, of course.



Can you imagine this tragedy....

A tractor trailer driver hauling doughnuts falls asleep at the wheel. He strikes a guard rail, over-turning his rig, dumping doughnuts all over I-81 in upstate New York. OH, THE  HUMANITY!
The doughnut mishap closed one lane of the interstate for about an hour.
A doughnut driving disaster.

Sometimes, it's the little things in life that easily amuse us.


No comments: