The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No tricks, Lady

Aiken, SC

Apparently thug training starts at about age 10.

Two 10 year olds were trick or treating in their neighborhood and a neighbor jokingly stated that she would steal their candy.  The rookie thug reportedly said, "no you won't" and pointed a semi auto handgun at her.

She recognizes the 2 boys and calls police. Police catch up to the little armed treaters and discover that the handgun was not loaded but he was in possession of a fully loaded magazine. The other 10 year old was also in possession of a loaded handgun. Both guns were removed from the hands of these thug wanna-be's and the brats were turned over to their parents.

Apparently the guns were taken from their grandfather without his knowledge.

This story was carried by the AP, published in newspapers from AZ to MA and the United Kingdom. 

It's stupidity like this that makes responsible gun owners look bad. Liberals everywhere are rubbing their little hands together, exclaiming, "see, I told you so."


1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

You're right, but at least the police handled this one correctly.

I really can't imagine what would have happened to me if I'd pulled a stunt like that, but I'm quite certain that whatever it was, it would have left a life-long impression. My folks raised me (in spite of myself) to understand that there were certain things a person did not do, and one of those things was playing games with a real gun. Real was real, play was play.

See?