The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Police Impersonators

Police impersonators are downright scary. They hinder real law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties and no doubt have some deep psychological issues rife with violence.
Their objectives range from financial gain to sex assault, to some kind of egotistical thrill.

In the upstate of South Carolina, most notably in Greenville and Spartanburg counties, there is a large white male, driving a Chevy Tahoe who wants to play po-leece.

This attached news article details all reported incidents involving what is most probably the same perpetrator.
He is suspected in the sex assault of a woman, as well as trying to extort money. He needs to be apprehended as soon as possible. Cops tend to take this kind of stuff rather personally.

Words of advice;

If you're unsure of who may be pulling you over, don't hesitate to dial 911 and ask! The 911 line is a recorded line. Granted, 911 cell phone calls don't always go to the proper law enforcement agency, but it will get you darn close and we do tend to talk with one another.
Know where you are at all times and SAY IT over the 911 line.
Find a well lit, highly populated area for the traffic stop.

 Follow these simple steps from our favorite SC Sheriff.

2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

I have a hot doctor friend in Spartanburg and she drives an equally hot Mustang. Hmmm.....sounds like it might be time for a vacay, a decoy op and an ass whipping.

Older School said...

Beat - I'm thinkin' that's more info than I need to know.