The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Seriously?

Lancaster, SC

Seriously? Are you that stupid? You're a sworn law enforcement officer so you have to know that today's technology won't allow you to get away with much.


Kenneth Perdue


36 year old former Deputy Kenneth Perdue here of the Lancaster County Sheriff's office, must have thought that being on duty, in uniform, and driving his patrol car wouldn't get him noticed. Stealing $500. worth of ceramic tiles from a house under construction falls in to the "Are you that freakin' stupid?" category.

Things are tough out there and I would love to renovate my kitchen for free, but I sure as hell am not going out there and steal the products to make it happen. I need my job too much to pay those other bills.

Needless to say, the Sheriff of Lancaster County is quite embarrassed by the incident, and rightfully so.
Dude! You're a freakin idiot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scumbag sense of entitlement