The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Burglar Gets a Bullet

North Charleston, SC

When will the bad guys with guns learn? They just don't get it. More and more people are arming themselves against the criminal element and rightfully so.
I don't know about anywhere else, but in South Carolina, there's been a spurt of law abiding armed citizens fighting back.

The bad guys are too stupid to watch the news or read. Too bad. They might learn something.
What would they learn? They might learn that if they are in the act of committing a dangerous felony, that the homeowner could shoot back and they could die.  Oh yes, the homeowner or the victim of a crime such as this, who actually had to use deadly force, is immune from criminal prosecution and from any civil action. Imagine that...the victim has a few rights.

In this particular incident, a man is taking a nap when a neighbor calls to alert him of 2 guys breaking in to his apartment. He confronts the 2 burglars going through his kitchen cabinets. One burglar is armed and points a gun directly at him. He flees upstairs and gets his own gun. He comes downstairs and shoots one of the burglars. They both fled in a car. As luck would have it, their driving sucked enough to draw the attention of the po-po.
Naturally, they were most reluctant to stop for the police. After all, one guy has a gun shot wound and there's a stolen gun in the car. Oh yes, let's not forget the burglary.  Dumb shits. They're lucky they're not dead.

And here's a shocking statistic, the bumbling burglars are both black males, 18 and 19 years of age.

http://www.live5news.com/story/16597438/shooting-north-charleston

2 comments:

Mad Jack said...

I'll tell you who's at fault here. Number one is the public school system, because if the school teachers had raised these children correctly or at least forced them to learn to read, they'd know that armed robbery was a crime, and they'd also know that the homeowner is allowed to defend home and hearth using firearms (evil and otherwise).

The second group is the TV people. They don't make TV interesting enough and they don't stress reading enough. I hope these two sue the TV people for their back teeth - one because he got shot and the other for extreme mental stress. Think: how would you feel if you were breaking into someone's home and your partner got shot? I'd be traumatized.

Well, I suppose these two candidates for citizen of the year will have to go away for a while for a little civic reeducation. I hope it sticks, but just in case it doesn't I think I'll keep my pistol in my nightstand. Loaded.

The nice part about this story is that the victim of the crime is immune from civil prosecution, which is the way it should be.

Older School said...

I have a few teacher friends who just can't wait to retire. The stories they tell me of uncooperative parents who blame the teachers for the poor academic performance of their children. You can't learn if you don't go to class. Teachers are fed up because they're being blamed for everything and yet have no backing when it comes to discipline.
It's always someone else's fault.

And you're right to stay armed. Mine is always at the ready and I never leave home without it.
No matter what the liberal left thinks, the bad guys will always have guns.