The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Medic's Misstep

It just seems like there's a sudden epidemic of molesting medics or maybe the latest idea for a lawsuit on a government agency. Maybe I've had my head in the sand, or maybe these stories have always been shielded from the media. But here's yet another case of a medic copping a cheap feel on a patient while in the back of an EMS wagon.

Anthony Green


 Mr. Green here has been employed with EMS since 1999.
After 13 years on the same job, why risk so much for so little?
It's quite true that some men don't always "think" about the long term consequences of their short term sexual needs.



One also has to wonder about the other side of the coin. Is it just another case of a woman crying foul for a settlement?

Since law enforcement has gone to using cameras, perhaps the emergency medical services might have to start considering the same thing. It comes down to 2 people in the back of a truck. Does patient privacy outweigh the need for any accusations of improprieties?

One way or another, this guy's in a world of shit.
And he's in a world of shit because he not only admitted it, but they have DNA evidence that supports her claim.

No comments: