The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Are you Eff'n Kidding Me??

Charleston, SC

The Sheriff of Charleston County, SC, J. Al Cannon, Esq., was recently arrested and charged with 3rd Degree Assault for slapping a perp after a lengthy high speed car chase.



See This blog story followed by this this second article.

Now this is the latest bit of news. The Sheriff's arrest comes only 2 days after the same arrogant asshole who started this ball rolling, is arrested for Driving Under Suspension, 6th offense.


No comments: