The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

How Stupid Can you Be?



In my line of work you see a lot of stupid. Just when you think you've seen all the stupid there is in the world, along comes something that, for the moment, tops my list of stupid.



How stupid do you have to be to break in to a gun store?
The answer is.....

PRETTY FUCKIN STUPID.

And, if you're going to stop would be burglars from stealing from your gun store, you must have the appropriate tools necessary to eliminate the threat.
This little baby should get the job done....


That guy would be alive today had he not been so stupid.

No comments: