The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Dead Terrorist

There's something to be said for someone's life when people are dancing in the streets over your death.  
You piss off all the right people and some day.....



Well, some day came.....




Yesterday's late evening news was an unexpected and long awaited victory in the war on terrorism.  




...but there's just one more thing left....right Ghadafi?

Some people are saying that this is what's going to get Obama re-elected.  Some say that Obama did what Bush couldn't.  Perhaps, but it wasn't for the lack of trying.  I don't propose to speak for any President, living or dead, but Bush turned over rocks looking for the most wanted man on earth, to no avail. The intel was constantly screwed up or too late in coming.  Blame it on the CIA.  Everybody else does.

I must admit that this is a welcome distraction from our other ills; horrendous gas prices, unemployment, health care reform, social security, the ozone....etc.

Late in to the night I heard chants of U.S.A. - U.S.A. - U.S.A. and I was hypnotized for hours by the growing crowd at Ground Zero. The live streaming videos from so many young people rather surprised me.  The war on terror is the only war they've ever known.  Considering most of our young people have turned in to bleeding heart liberals, I was quite surprised at their jubilation. It was indeed cause for celebration.

The credit goes to the Navy Seals. 
                    "Not for self, but for country."
      




No comments: