The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Listen to Papa

Dallas, TX

For the many fathers out there who teach their daughters how to take care of themselves and how to shoot a gun....my hat's off to ya. You did the right thing. For those daughters who don't always want to listen to their Papa....PAY ATTENTION!

When I saw this news story, I was truly amazed at this man! He taught his daughters how to take a stance, stand their ground and defend themselves. He was quite proud that she listened to him and did as she was taught.

Two armed burglars break in to their home while she's sleeping. They head up the stairs and she shoots them as they approach her. One suspect is shot and killed and the other got away. Dad is only sorry she didn't get the other one. Gotta love it!




http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Homeowner-Shoots-Intruders-Police-174633151.html


No comments: