The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Final Frontier


Virgin Airlines CEO Richard Branson announced that he is planning to launch his Galactic Rocket ship later this year and several rich and famous celebrities are buying seats on this ride at $200,000.00 a pop.





It is reported that Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Ashton Kutcher and even Steven Hawking have already paid for their seats aboard the SpaceShipTwo. Branson brags that this carnival ride is going to last about 3 hours and will propel them some 360,000 feet above the earth. Apparently there is a waiting list of 65,000 people.
You mean to tell me that there's 65,000 people out there that have $200,000 just sitting around waiting for a ride on a spaceship?  Here's an idea...Just give me your $200 k and I'll take you for a ride!

Now Justin Bieber is bragging via Twitter that he bought himself a ride aboard the mystery ship (minus his monkey) and just can't wait to go out in to space to shoot a music video. It's almost worth $200 k to pay someone to get this little twerp off the planet and shut him up....even if it's just for a lousy 3 hours.

What if this 3 hour tour turned in to Beiber's Island?


No comments: