The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Women with Guns

Deputies: Man beating girlfriend shot to death by 2nd woman in Riverview | Bay News 9



Hillsborough County, FL

In red states, where carrying a concealed weapon is legal and you can own a gun without a permit, women have become somewhat empowered with handguns and self defense.

In this first case, a woman comes to the rescue of another woman being battered by an ex boyfriend.
The second woman intervened, and while in possession of her handgun, told the suspect to stop. He refused and started beating her. She then shot him. Talk about just desserts. Since she acted in both self-defense and in defense of a third person who's life was in imminent danger, he got some lead.

1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

Excellent! Thanks for the post.