The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello Again



It occurred to me that it's been a very long time since I've blogged. Not that I haven't wanted to vent my frustrations or share my humor, but life as we all know it has taken a drastic turn. To say the world has become a horrifyingly violent and pathetic place is, in my opinion, an understatement.
My own personal life has taken a rather drastic turn as well, details of which I will spare you.



Suffice it to say, there's a multitude of ideas rolling around in my old noggin that I will proceed to put on to my computer screen for everyone's enjoyment. That is, if you're a fan. If you're not, tahellwityas!

If anyone has any thoughts or comments, any ideas, or even if you want to be a "guest" writer on to my blog, feel free to email me.

See you all soon!




No comments: