The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

More Women with Guns



Houston, TX

A woman comes out of the bathroom of a Denny's to discover 6 people in the process of committing a robbery inside the restaurant. The woman, who has a CWP, takes out her gun and starts shooting at the 6 suspects. While the news report doesn't indicate whether any of the suspects were shot, since they all got away, a few cars in the parking lot took some hits.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/woman-opens-fire-on-group-of-robbers-at-dennys/-/1735978/21394538/-/3f3c2c/-/index.html

No comments: