The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crack Head uses His Crack

Felix Booker, of Oak Ridge, TN gets the supreme dumb ass award.

Concealing crack in your crack results in a trip to the hospital for a serious body cavity search.


Click on the defendant's name and read the details of what our stupid ass friend did to deserve such a prestigious award.

The defendant's attorney is testing the boundaries of case law when it comes to how far law enforcement can go in their search for illegal drugs and whether it outweighs the health and safety of the jack ass who put it there.

The novelty of this legal issue will almost certainly draw the attention of a federal appeals court and this guy is going to be the butt of endless ass jokes.

No comments: