The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

No pants? No problem


Charleston, SC

Freezing temperatures have descended all over the continental US, and that includes record breaking low temps in the southeast.
Which makes me wonder if these cold temps are causing so much stupid.
This particular little pervert must enjoy getting his rocks off driving around half naked. But, when the temps are in the teens, his little weeny has got to be looking for a place to stay warm.

Unfortunately, when you start scaring little old ladies with your weenycicle, you're probably gonna get caught.


Lionel Smalls probably has one.



No comments: