The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, November 9, 2009

HEROES ALL







The true meaning of courage under fire









Ft. Hood, TX

Once the shooting started, law enforcement had one mission and that was to subdue and take down, by whatever means necessary, an armed suspect who was perpetrating a massacre.
In the interim, many military personnel were attending to the wounded and seeking cover for themselves and others. They too put themselves in harm's way.
However, BOTH Sgt. Munley and Sgt. Todd, of the Ft. Hood PD, deserve full recognition for their acts of bravery and valor.


No comments: