The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is the TSA Chief Convinced Yet?

TSA security officers presented compelling evidence to their chief that the thorough pat downs and body scanning procedures are not conducive to a healthy working environment.

Among their concerns is not only the continued exposure to radiation, but there's also the verbal assaults by passengers, and there exists the high probability of spreading diseases by constantly touching others.  Worst of all, there seems to be an ever-growing group of people who have no basic hygiene skills.

Chief Pistole held a recent press conference supplying visual aids of the most disgusting and nauseating images available.  The Chief himself appeared to be fighting back some disgust.

Additionally,



               "Boom, chic-a, wow wow."


Ya gotta love The Onion! 

No comments: