The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

TSA - Getting a grope....er, grip.

Ah yes, we all know that there are just some people who should not be allowed out in to the real world without some kind of supervision.  Case in point....


This 61 year old Colorado woman was at the Phoenix, AZ airport checkpoint, where she was refusing to go through the appropriate screening process and was quite argumentative.  Without warning, she reached out and grabbed the TSA agent's breast and gave it a twist.  OUCH!




The police were called and she was subsequently arrested on a sexual abuse charge.

There's got to be easier ways to get a cheap thrill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the TSA could grope her but she could not grope back?

Is this 'national security' by the TSA or some strip club at our airports? The dancer and the 'I can touch you honey but you can't touch me' shit? TSA...

Should there not be reciprocity? Maybe the TSA workers are secretly tired of just unilaterally fondling strangers and they too want some hand loving.

This woman was in the wrong however. She should have just taken the half a day course on how to rub and grab people's privates and became a TSA goon herself. Then she could officially grab and touch all she wanted on strangers.

Same conduct in either case, only she'd get a paycheck instead of a ride to the poky at the end of her handsy exploits.