The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

You might be a Redneck if......

Aiken, SC

In November of 2010, Ricky New here goes to a little Mom & Pop store and literally does a "stick up." He uses a tree limb to assault the clerk and tells her to give him all their damn money. After he gets the loot, he hops on to his getaway vehicle, a Craftsman riding lawnmower, and flees the scene at a really slow rate of speed.

Local cops were pretty familiar with New's modus operandi so it didn't take long for them to take him in to custody for the assault and armed robbery.

July 2011- New goes  on trial and the jury finds him guilty of both charges, sentencing him to 18 years.


Seriously, you cannot make this shit up.


No comments: