The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Brotherly Love

North Charleston, SC

This story has got to be one of the freakiest things I've seen in awhile.

These 2 geniuses prove that stupid is indeed genetic. I can't for the life of me understand how this guy convinced his little brother to eat a shitload of cocaine just to save his own sorry ass.


Deangelo Mitchell
Speaking of asses, if your older brother pulled drugs out of his ass and asked you to eat it, would you? You eat the shit, you're likely gonna die...ya freakin moron! And that folks, is exactly what happened.

These 2 brothers are detained after a traffic stop, cuffed and placed in the back seat of the squad car. Little do they know that there is a dash cam video filming their every move. The police department was so kind as to release copies of it to the media. The audio quality is a little poor but you can clearly see how the guy on the right pulls the drugs out of his butt, does a hand off, and then lets his poor brother ingest it, just so he doesn't take the rap.

Within in an hour, brother goes in to convulsions and dies from acute cocaine toxicity.

North Charleston police dept is looking in to charging the big brother with involuntary manslaughter.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/16355650/investigators-eatting-cocaine-from-butt-leads-to-death-additional-charges

Can ya feel the love?

No comments: