The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone



It's one of the busiest nights of the year for first responders. In fact, some of us dread it, but we do enjoy the extra pay.

At the close of 2011, I want to take the time to thank everyone for stopping by to read and comment on my many rants, bitches, moans, gripes and complaints. I had no idea that I would actually develop a following.
Eh, enough of the warm, fuzzy stuff!



Off to work I go. I'm sure there will be something interesting to rant about in the next few days.
Happy safe New Year to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year... this San Francisco fan of yours looks forward to a lot of great POP posts this year!

Older School said...

Thanks San Fran!