The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can't do it yourself?

Yes indeedee, it's that time of the year where the odds are really high that you'll be dumped.  Whether it's a simple end of a relationship or a divorce.  If you're not man or woman enough to do it yourself, you can pay anywhere from $10.00 to $50.00 to have it done for you.

If it's too complicated or dramatic, "I dump 4U" will do it for you!  I dump will make the call and tell all.
All you have to do is give them the reasons and what you want to say to the dumpee.   



They proudly proclaim themselves as "assholes."  Each and every break up is recorded, and sometimes used as examples in their advertising campaign.  Just go to their website and listen to some of their recorded break ups.  While some of these stories appear to be fodder for the Jerry Springer show, you just can't help wanting to listen to someone else's drama.

"A small price to pay for piece of mind."

1 comment:

Mad Jack said...

What a hoot! I listened to a couple of these. One guy dumped his girl because she had sex with the guy's father. She objected and said it was just a one-time thing, no biggie... Ha!

Then there's the girl that dumps some pretty boy gay guy who's still in the closet. What a loser!

I always suspected that there was a certain market for this (dumping someone). Dump4U needs some serious advertising.