The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have we gone too far?

Are we a nation filled with paranoia from 9/11 and have we lost our religious tolerance?
Our country was founded on the basic principles of the Constitution, including the 1st amendment right to freedom of religion.  However, members of the Islamic religion are complaining that we are intolerant of their religion and that we stereotype Muslims as violent religious fanatics.  Perhaps we may have a right to be.
Who has killed innocent Americans?  How much more extreme can you be when you use innocent women and children as suicide bombers to kill the American infidel all in the name of your twisted religious beliefs?



Under the 1st amendment is also the right to free speech.  Our freedom of the press tends to satirize all religions equally...but heaven forbid, we make any kind of remark about Islam, the Koran or Mohammad and we are being hypocritical and stereotyping their religion.  Here we go....pandering to one religion all in the name of political correctness.
When will it ever end?

No comments: