The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Don't Ask

In what seemed like another Democratic campaign promise push, President Obama hastily signed in to law the repeal of the military's Don't Ask Don't Tell policy that was once enacted by fellow Democrat, Pres. Bill Clinton.










Yes, the Obama man is seemingly cleaning off his desk before the holiday break.  
The one bill he seems to be dragging his feet on is the 9/11 First Responder benefit package.  
This one should have taken priority. 
Why is he stalling?

As for Don't Ask Don't Tell.....



Does it matter?

No comments: