The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sheriff's Capt. Fired for Sexual Assault


Greenville County, SC


Michael Thomason
A Laurens County Sheriff's Captain was fired from his job for Assault and Battery 2nd Degree and Loitering to Engage in Sexual Activity.

The Greenville County Sheriff's office was working an undercover operation in response to complaints of unlawful sexual activities on White Horse Rd.

Capt. Michael Thomason, 37, approached the undercover officer who talked him in to getting in the car with him. The undercover officer reports being grabbed by Capt. Thomason in an "inappropriate manner."  The undercover officer then identified himself and Thomason was arrested.
Thomason drove to this secluded spot in his department issued unmarked vehicle.
He had been employed with the Laurens Co. Sheriff's Office since 1999.

I really wonder what the fuck was going through his mind.  Some guys really need to think with other things besides their pecker!

2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

Makes you wonder how many times he actually got away with it.

Older School said...

Besides asking myself the obvious question of, why, I wondered that too.