The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miss Penitentiary

There's a beauty pageant for everything nowadays.  Just look at Toddlers and Tiaras . A bunch of pampered, bratty little future beauty queens who's mothers live vicariously through them. If you click through some of the pictures of the little pageant contestants, you may, like me, find some of it disturbing.
I really wonder what parents are thinking.

Now, if a grown woman wants to go around flaunting what she's got, all for financial gain and notoriety, then so be it. Some people find them offensive and demeaning towards women.  Most men would disagree with that school of thought.

In Brazil, beauty pageants are quite popular. There's definitely something about Brazilian beauties that seem to make men drool on themselves. I showed this picture to a friend tonight and from the look on his face, I followed it with a napkin to wipe his chin. Then I told him who she was.....

Raira Paixao

Did I forget to mention that she's an inmate?
An inmate in the Brazilian prison system serving a life sentence for murder.
(Not surprisingly, she's awaiting an appeal to prove her innocence.)

That's right, she was crowned Miss Penitentiary 2011 at the 3rd annual beauty pageant.  A local modelling agency selected 12 finalists out of 100 women who entered the contest.  Then the modelling agency assists with the choreography, make up, and wardrobe for the 12 inmate contestants. The inmate that garners the most votes is crowned the winner and receives $1000.00 which is deposited in her prison bank account.

I can't say I'm familiar with how the Brazilian prison system works, but it's probably safe to say that they too have a lengthy list of contraband that can't be brought in to the prison.  No doubt razors are pretty high up on that list.



So, if you like hairy women with tats, and no doubt lengthy criminal records, you missed all the fun.
Ah well, there's always next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing even close to "life" in Brazil prisons anyway. Moreover, she gets as much dick as she want's from her men folk as well (They are more advanced than the US). How do I know?
I got a bunch of them doing stonework (their good at it) for me....... They don't need safety stuff or workman's comp!I never seen one even wear safety glasses and their chipping stone all day long!