The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Recipe for Disaster

Fountain Inn, SC (Laurens County)

Imagine you're serving a warrant in the residence of a known drug dealer. You know there's a meth lab in there.
It's in a double wide mobile home.  (yea, it's ok to snicker)
Scared yet?  Of course you are.  These here are what ya call redneck meth dealers or hillbilly crackabillies.  (ok, I just made that up, but it sure fits this one.)

As with all drug dealers, they keep cash and guns around.

Erica Kinney
Robert Jefferson
Jerome Lester Jr.
You fully expect handguns and even rifles or shotguns, but this.....this is a little out of the ordinary.


rocket launcher



A meth lab, tweekers, handguns and a rocket launcher.  Just imagine.....
Fortunately, everyone came out unscathed.


No comments: