The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Voyeurism at its Worst

Beaufort, SC

I'd have to say that I have dealt with quite a few sexual perversions in my storied law enforcement career, but this one is a little out there and....quite revolting.

Emilio Felipe Derutte-Casas
This 50 year old employee of a Kangaroo Express convenience store in Beaufort, SC, planted a little camera in a rather strategic location of the ladies restroom. A woman using the facilities accidentally dislodged the camera from the toilet paper dispenser. Yea, picture that in your mind.

The woman brought this recording device to the attention of the store manager who in turn contacted the Sheriff's Dept. 

It is not known what led police to Mr. Pervert here, but it probably didn't take a lot of rocket science stuff to narrow it all down. This degenerate planted the device and recorded only a few hours at a time during his working shifts. Police later obtained warrants and searched his home, seizing electronic devices including his computer.

Here's the kicker....the police are quoted as saying that, "he does not have proper residency documents" and the twisted one lists his place of birth as Peru. There is now a hold placed on him pending an investigation by our friendly feds known by their sweet little acronym of ICE. Odds are that this is not his first foray in to the world of bodily fluids and functions.

Considering the Kangaroo Express store hired an illegal immigrant without proper documentation, and no doubt without using other vetting protocols, sounds like a lawsuit looking for a place to happen.  South Carolina state law makes it illegal to knowingly hire an illegal immigrant.

This Peeping Tom type crime is a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum $500. fine and not more than 3 years in jail.

Another one of those pathetic excuses for a human being.


2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

Yeah, I loved how they called him 'a Hilton Head resident.'

Older School said...

Well, he is. Just not a 'legal' Hilton Head resident.