The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The "Eyes" Have It


As any regular reader here knows, I'm a fan of the freakin' odd crime news. Not that there's any lack of it, it's that some stupid shit doesn't inspire me enough to blog about it. I find that on some rare occasions, I laugh so hard my mind just goes blank from the hilarity. Then, there's those other times that leave me speechless. You know what I mean. Those silent moments you just shake your head in disbelief.

We can all attest to this...some of the best weird shit comes out of the projects or the ghetto. So much stupid all in one place often makes for great comedy. Others may not see it, and you've probably heard all the drama and bullshit a hundred times before. But if you let it, it will eat at you and wear you down. That's why we have our own customized defense mechanisms. Sick ass cop humor helps eliminate the drudgery and bullshit you put up with each and every day.  An old Irish beat cop (my hero) once told me that, "Life is a comedy of errors. We fix da errors." More profound words were never spoken.  I also learned from him the artful use of a roll of quarters and that sometimes, it's worth losing 10 bucks.  But alas, those were the days.....

Quite often, street names, nicknames or monikers just attach themselves to people - even if they're unwanted.
We've all had some local nut cases, drug dealers, prostitutes, and homeless that all have been branded with something people have labeled them, or things cops have made up along the way.  After all, we cops do love our improvisational thea-tah.

In this particular case, it's Friday night in da projects....

Our victim, one Thomas Tony Shine, 21, was found shot and killed in his apartment. Minutes before his death, he tells a friend that 2 guys looked like they wanted to harm him.  He told his friend that it was both "Cross-eyed Donnie" and _______(first name given, but as of yet, unidentified).
The suspects were last seen leaving the projects on beach cruiser bicycles.  (Admit it...you're laughing)  I had to ask myself, "What? No Caddy with tinted windows and spinners?"

According to the article, when "Cross-Eyed Donnie" gets ascared, his eyes get a crossed.

Donyell Catrez Wright, 26
aka: Cross Eyed Donnie


Does Donnie look ascared to you?

Knucklehead now has an outstanding Murder warrant on his ass and he has been known to try and impersonate his brother, Mark Anthony Wright, who isn't cross-eyed.

So Charleston area readers....keep yer eyes peeled for Cross eyed Donnie. Call da po-leece if you sees him.

Just another boring day in da projects.

No comments: