The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ultimate Contempt of Court

Tyler, TX

This charming 17 year old was on trial for shooting at a Detention Officer.
He'd already been scolded by the Judge on 2 different occasions, for mumbling in court.
He tries to fire his attorney who was about to ask for a mental competency hearing, but then changed his plea to guilty while the jury had just gone on to lunch.

Corey Webb has made himself famous for being a  disgusting thug who pees in court, all the while the video was recording. Watch his attorney.  He bows his head in shame.

No comments: