The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dear Officer.....

CHUCKLE FOR THE DAY:

A police officer friend received this letter in the mail. I know very little about the case other than it was a court ordered requirement for the defendant. I can't remember ever receiving an apology, let alone in writing.


I am amazed that for the most part, the spelling and grammar is correct.  I'm betting a white woman.


2 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. That's pretty good. The last one I got was a new language and not sure it even resembled English which gave me faith in our school systems. It also showed the drop out program was working and even at 16, they couldn't read and write at a basic 6th grade level.

Older School said...

I am even amazed by the reading and writing skills of those that say they have college degrees.