The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Toe Suckin' Fool

Conway, AR

I've come across some strange things in my career, including auto erotic asphyxiation, transvestites, necrophilia, peeping toms and voyeurs. I can't say that I've ever had the fortune to come face to face with someone with a glorified foot fetish. I did respond to a residence once and it was clear the occupant collected women's shoes, but I really had no desire to know why he had a closet-full of women's high heels. I just know it wasn't pertinent to the reason I was there. Of course, information like that doesn't stay quiet long. I think I might have told a few other cops that night and well, by the next day, I'm sure over 100 cops knew that we had a local male politician who had a superb collection of women's shoes. He was single and lived alone. For a long time after that, I had a very difficult time looking him in the eye without snickering under my breath. Ah, but that was a long time ago. He was not re-elected and I don't recall where he went.

It was an interesting coincidence that about this time, the town of Conway, Arkansas was experiencing a serial toe sucker, dubbed the "Toe Sucking Fairy."  Michael Robert Wyatt was arrested in 1989 for pretending to be a Podiatrist and was also camping out at a clothing store, trolling for feet. He was arrested again in 1991 for telling a convenience store clerk that he wanted to cut off her feet, and suck her toes while she bled to death.  He went to prison for a few years on that one. In 1999, he was arrested yet again for asking a woman at Wal-Mart if she wanted her feet amputated and if he could show her pictures of women with no feet.

Here we are, 20 years later and Conway police have this problem again.


An 83 year old woman who was sitting on the porch minding her own business, when a man approached her, told her she had lovely feet, took off her shoe and began sucking her toes. He then asked if he could kiss her and when she said no and told him he was crazy, he fled.
A day later, a woman was approached by a man who told her he had a foot fetish, her toes were long and succulent, and wanted to know if he could suck on them.  The woman's cell phone rang and he retreated.  Funny, the only thing she seems to remember about him is the fact that he had "messed up toes."
Cops have ruled out the "Toe Sucking Fairy" as a suspect in these crimes.

Pennsylvania and Minnesota have also experienced serial toe suckers, but they're ruled out those suspects as well.

In researching foot fetishism, Wikipedia gave characterizations, definitions, etc. and listed several famous people who were known foot worshippers. Have you ever learned something that you wish you hadn't?
I think I found the answer to the blue suede shoes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, that pol must've been dedicated... 100 shoes, let's say extremely conservatively they were $20 a pop... that's $2 grand right there. maybe there is a business to be made here... selling suckable fake feet... hehe... yes, i am broke as hell, that is why my mind goes there.

Older School said...

Well, you should check that out, Anonymous. Maybe you want to think about flavors too?