The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Phantom Toe Sucker Apprehended

FOLLOW UP TO:

A Toe-Suckin' Fool

Conway, Arkansas

As I reported earlier, 2 women in the small town of Conway, near Little Rock, report that they were approached by a man who admitted to having a foot fetish and offered to suck their toes.  Initially, cops ruled out their well known town toe sucker, Michael Wyatt, as he was not due to get out of jail yet.  They didn't take in to account time off for good behavior. He hadn't been out long when his fetish got the best of him, and he began asking women to fulfill his sick fantasy.

Micheal R. Wyatt, age 50



The 2 women picked Wyatt out of a line up and  he was arrested for misdemeanor harassment and held on bail. Since bail was only $1290., there's a good chance he'll be out in no time looking for feet to fondle.

No comments: