The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Game's Afoot

For the 11th time in the past 4 years, Canadian law enforcement authorities have found the remains of a human foot floating in Canadian waterways.  The latest discovery was from False Creek, Vancouver, BC. This found foot, with part of the leg bone still attached, was adorned in a running shoe, as were the other 10.


Sadly, the loss of a body part is probably not a laughing matter but, while I was reading the news statement surrounding this particular enigma, it brought out one of those snorts that your kid has while drinking milk.  Except mine was a waste of good alcohol. 
I know you all know what I'm talking about.
The CNN statement actually printed these words, "foul play is not suspected...as the remains have no visible signs of trauma."

In another article, it makes mention of the fact that law enforcement -or some other similar entity- finds this foot fiasco mysterious, but once again, latches on to the "no evidence of foul play" aspect. A respected forensics expert disagrees. Get out! Ya think?  11 floating feet is NO coincidence and somewhere in the midst of all this, a crime has certainly been committed.  "The game is afoot!"  No shit, Sherlock!

Only a few of the furtive feet have been identified as being from reported missing persons.  As for the rest, well it's a mystery the likes of Sherlock Holmes has never seen!

I will not begin to second guess the Canadian authorities on how to conduct their investigation, but this consultant has a few ideas and theories.


Seriously, does someone have a foul foot fetish? 

2 comments:

Joel said...

Maybe this explains it:
http://youtu.be/aS0l8oqMR-4

Older School said...

That's it, then. I'm taking bungee jumping off my bucket list.