The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Naked Stupidity

Kansas City, MO

About 2:00 a.m. a homeowner is awakened by the sound of his dogs barking. Having forgotten to lock his door that night, a naked 17 year old runs through the front door and then crawls in to bed with the homeowner's 6 year old daughter.
The wife calls 911 while the husband maintains a hold on the 17 year old.

Jared Solinger, 17 yoa


Shortly after police arrive and take the offender in to custody, 2 other teenagers approach the police explaining that they cannot find their missing cousin. They tell police that shortly after smoking some marijuana, Solinger became violent so they locked him in their basement. After taking off his clothes, Solinger escaped from the basement and went on a naked sprint straight to some stranger's house and in to a child's bed.

An ambulance took Solinger to the hospital where he was treated and released straight in to the arms of police who charged him with burglary.

What do they put in the drugs these days that makes so many people take off their clothes  and run amok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm buying someone a drink if that Mary J wasn't laced. I mean come on. I'm from CA, where we have some pretty strong weed, and it doesn't make people run around naked unless there are other drugs involved or the mental asylum was looking for them to start with.