The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Night at the Museum

Charleston, SC

What's a guy to do?  Imagine you're out clubbing, pretty well buzzed and you come across this really hot chick who wants it as much as you do. You know what I mean.

You 2 leave the bar and, being the drunken 20-somethings you are, you are making total fools of yourselves as you walk down a tourist type downtown area laden with college students, historical buildings and of course, bars. It's after 2 o'clock in the morning. A hotel room in these parts is probably way out of budget and well, she's really hot.

So, just for drunken giggles, you rattle the doors of a few businesses. Ooops! We know that there's always some dumb ass business owners who quite often forget to lock a door when they close up.
You find the doors to a local museum  unlocked. You're both thinking this could be a daring little place for such an encounter and well, alcohol has made you very, very brave.



Next thing you know, you're both stripped down on the floor getting in to it and then....
the cops show up and spoil the party. Yep, you set off the silent alarm, my horny friends.

The cops don't have a whole lot of sympathy for you and most likely, they're giggling hysterically behind your back.
It was consensual sex and the couple were charged with trespassing.

So there's a moral to the story here....but I'm just laughing too much...

A FOLLOW UP ON ANOTHER NEWS SOURCE:

The highlight of a bad day;

Getting your mug shot  posted on various news media outlets because you were stupid enough to have sex with a total stranger in a closed museum.

2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

Fugly. Both of 'em. And he was Thomas Ravenel's coke dealer? Classic.

Older School said...

When I saw their mugs, I could only think that alcohol, or whatever other substance was involved, not only made them horny and stupid, but blind as well.