The P.O.P. Factor

My photo
"Just the facts, ma'am." More often than not, politically correct bullshit won't be found here. Pardon me while I exercise my 1st amendment right! I welcome all to my little world of bitches, moans, gripes and complaints, and sometimes, the downright freakin' odd. Take a seat and join me. I love a good story.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Neighbors Nab Burglar

Lexington Co., SC

You have to truly appreciate the gun laws and the Protection of Persons and Property Act  of South Carolina.

To Wit:

You break in to my home or castle, you are in the commission of committing the felony crime of Burglary, also considered a violent crime.  I can use deadly force on you, the burglar, because you are committing this dangerous felony and because I have the right to stand my ground.  I have no duty to retreat in my own home.
I can basically shoot and and kill you, whether you are armed or not.
Truly one of the most gratifying pieces of legislation that came out of any statehouse.

2 would-be burglars enter a home illegally at about 3:45 p.m. They are confronted by the homeowners and the suspects flee the scene in two different directions. One of the suspects happens in to the right place at the just the right time. A neighbor captures one perp in his yard and holds him at gunpoint until the police arrive.
The second suspect was apprehended by police not too far from the scene of the crime.



Sylvester Rontrell Stepens, Jr., 19

Jaleel Traytwon Miller, 18


Now these 2 worthless pieces of shit will join the vast majority of their brethren by becoming just another worthless tenant of our over-crowded correctional system.

Both suspects were charged with Burglary and one was charged with Illegal Possession of a Weapon (under 21).  Seems one was carrying a concealed handgun and another confessed.
With a little luck, they'll plead and save the taxpayers some money.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as a great cartoon character once said, "eeeediots!!"